til

til

Monday 20 January 2014

It all started with an Asian Infatuation

Dear Reader - Welcome!

My very first post!!! And guess what it's about? Korea, of course! Duh!

 
Gyeongbukgung, Seoul, summer 2013 

My infatuation began, like most Korea enthusiasts out there, when I watched my very first k-drama. (I know, it sounds a little pathetic). :'(  But k-dramas became a portal through which I learnt so many things about the language, Seoul, the food, the culture, the people. Soon enough, I was gobbling up as much info as my brain could handle, on youtube, on blogs, Trip Advisor, etc. And slowly but surely, I was envisaging my own trip to this land of marvels! 

3 comments:

  1. What was your first drama and how did you come to watch it? =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiyoshi, thanks for your comment. My first k-drama was Coffee Prince and a friend introduced me to it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete